Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Friday, April 29, 2005

sisters

Have you found your bestest friends in the world? i have... they're the sisters God couldn't give me through my own parents, but he made me find them never the less. who are they? who else, my sisters from perla assembly! grabe, they're the best! they're always there to fulfill their rainbow promise anytime of the day. they go at once to support you during your lowest moments and they love you no matter what you are. i've shared some of my downest downs and highest ups with these people and i can't thank them enough for being there.. love ya girls! especially to aberdeen assembly! you know who you are... can't wait to see you all again and i'm looking forward to our post-summer escapade (when finally we'll all be available)... ang gaganda nyo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home