Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Sunday, August 07, 2005

my wish list


A lot of my good friends and relatives are born on august… aint that just kewl? Well so am i… right in the middle of it… im turning 17!!!! Haha…well anyway…. I’m in the middle of my presentation-making and thesis-composing…. And im goin crazy…. Haven’t accomplished anything with sense! Anyway… for those who are really interested and who cares and would like me to be happy, these are the top ten gifts you can give me for my birthday! (take this list seriously… I gave it a lotta thought)
10. a nice fitting pink shirt
9. a red heart-shaped pillow
8. killer shoes
7. a gift certificate to national bookstore
6. a good legal dictionary
5. a Barbie doll or anything useful with Barbie prints
4. an ergonomic chair….
3. a bouquet of red tulips
2. a butterfly charm bracelet
1. a collection of john grisham books
Happy Birthday Jemma my Charade buddy and to Angel of AIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home