Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Happy Birthday indeed

Yey... first i'd like to thank everyone who remembered my birthday... (and thanks to frendster, a lot were forced to be reminded of it) hehe... although i didnt get anything from my wishlist, i'm sure happy...
well first, my dad didnt forget my birthday (he greeted me late at 6 pm last year!)... in fact, before he left for household on the eve of my birthday, he already greeted me.. and he greeted me again when he came home and we
went to eastwood. my sister maui and ma gave me presents. wow.. hehe.. whatta way to start another year.
wen i woke up, well, of course as expected i had a number of messages in my inbox (also in my frenster inbox).. later that afternoon i went to my scuba class... as promised, i ordered pizza for the class and we had this mini pool party-
- well, whatta better way to celebrate a beach babe's birthday than a pool party anyway.. we took underwater pictures! really neat.. just what i need! haha.. yes.. im sue me for bein a kodak fanatic!
even though i didnt celebrate my birthday this year and it is sandwiched in the middle of the frenzy of Tipsy Saturday and midterms and papers and reports and reviews of related lit... i'm sure glad...
ps.. i'm really excited about our report on the technology of Enchanted Kingdom. :)
Belated happy birthday to my cousin Jan-Jan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home