Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Sunday, September 25, 2005

10 Things my college friends probably don't know about me

  1. I was a CAT officer (S5)
  2. I wore pigtails (til highschool)
  3. I played with Barbie till grade 7
  4. I'm also known as "Sassi"
  5. I had a major crush on Nick Carter and Ronan Keating
  6. I played several boy parts in class skits (malamang-all girls kame)
  7. My date broke a prop during prom night (sa stage!)
  8. I danced a taihitian dance (in grass skirt!)
  9. I started the "colored bra" fad in grade 7
  10. My barkada made our teacher cry in 3rd year
    View my High School Friends




Last friday mirelle, ejo, carmi, bimbo, renze, charry, shine and geo went to Voice out: Duet with Me, a project of the UP Circle of Entrepreneurs, to support Lyanne and Jake when they competed. guess what, i was chosen to participate on this game (grabe, on stage! ang swerte ko tlaga!) i thought i was gonna be asked to sing! haha! good thing it was just this name-that-tune sorta thing. and i won a word factory.. (which now my sister and i are fondly addicted to)..
Anyway, lyanne and jake won the grand prize, a full scholarship to Center for Pop and some cash prize--they promised by the way to treat us out...still waiting for it.. Congrats Dot and Jake!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home