Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Friday, September 02, 2005

One week til we get TIPSY

It's one final nerve wracking week before TIPSY SATURDAY.. Things are just goin ok. we have a ticket and sponsors booth near the main lib. Btw, its not only a beer all u can party... we also feature Levi's latest collection of jeans in a fashion show..
i hope my execom friends will still want me as their friend after the event.. i've been in bitch mode since all this frenzy started. sori guys.. we all just want this event to be the bomb! mwah!! thanks for your patience!
One week before Tipsy and I go on my personal holiday off work yesterday. My exec om friends and i went to watch the UP Fighting Maroons kick the Falcons' asses at Admu. Yey! What an exciting game it was. Go UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home