Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Thursday, November 03, 2005

holiday'z over

Yey, the holiday's are over.. whew.. i just got back from a vacay at my granny's in Antipolo... i miss my cousins.. the nice ones... the boys-- i'm simply glad they're gone out of my life temporarily. I just can't stand their rowdiness.... why can't all kids be like Phia (laarni's niece)..

ok, so i after the dinner on the eve of Halloween (Tiendesitas Tripping entry), i went i went with my tita to antipolo... then my calvary began.... of being the big cousin....

we went to the cemetery the next day, to visit my grandpa... aw i miss him... i'm lucky to be his only grandchild he lived to see... so im sure im his favorite.. he used to take me to school when i was a little toddler... he'd be the one to get me ready to school, take me there and pick me up after. aw.. i really miss him... *sniff, sniff*

well aside from that nothing interesting happend.. i just watched dvds.. old ones!!!! (as in beauty and the beast, cinderella, scary movie 2, the haunted mansion).. so that went on for a 3 days.. watching old dvds...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

today, i finally got out. its not that i didn't enjoy my stay there, it's jst that i don't feel comfy... i so got used to my bed and my bathroom and the peace in my room that i really couldnt stand the noise my boy-cousins were creating... as in, no exaggerations.. they're so F*ing rowdy... , plus i had to share the bed w/ my girl-cousin, bambi, she's nice, but not when asleep--she hurts people. plus the bed is too soft... i was having back aches, i then realized i needed to sleep on the couch.. which i did. on the first 2 nights i attempted to sleep on the bed next to bambi, then move to the couch in the living room midnight. on the 3rd night i slept on the couch right away... but i never had a good night's sleep.. d@mn!

so this morning, i left the house, did a little shopping, 2 shirts and 1 pair of undies... kinda getting ready for the coming sem, huh? and had coffee w/ my sister, Jessi and cousin, Zia at Starbucks, Eastwood.