Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome 2006!!!

mood: reminiscent
listening to: song of the year- Ever After by Bonnie Bailey

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

how time flies when you're enjoying huh? as i look back, i remember starting the year 2005 with laarni and saying we're gonna make the year a worthwhile one. after coming from a very crappy 2004, we declared it to be the year of the lionesses (leo females- jem, that would include u then). and for me it definitely was.

for me year 2005 was a worthwhile one. this is the year when i've felt the happiest in my entire college life in UP Diliman. when i've met and bonded with real friends and realized my self worth. i've failed and risen up with a bang. i've set my priorities and clarified my goals and my plans for the future.

in terms of gimiks and trips... this by far is the greatest year.. well of course this is also due to the fact that i'm older and more responsible to handle some gimiks that i wasn't allowed to go to when i was younger, huh?

as for heart breaks.. thank god i didnt have one this year... well i didnt' have a boyfriend in the first place. but i had a lot of reasons to make my heart speed up. :D for me that is even more fun than having a boyfriend which i wasnt even ready for the past year anyway.... this year i am... wink wink!
now that it's really over, perhaps this is the perfect time to thank everyone who's made my past year such a wonderful one. Sisqo, Charade, TS, Jodera, Cosmo and of course, my family... and all other friends.. u know who u are. 2005 really was my year. :D

Sun Goddess welcomes the new year!!! everybody rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home