Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Friday, December 23, 2005

Jessi's Birthday



yesterday was Jessi's birthday, so last night we had a family dinner at Kamayan's in Kalayaan... talk about eating out.... this here is eat-all-u-can.. i so love the baked tahong.



maui, me and jes @ kamay kainan

then on the way home, we were joking dad about how we'd like to go and have a few drinks out.. he said he wasn't feeling well (due to over-eating, hehe)... never thought he'd let us out.. and so my sisters and i went to Metrowalk.

jessi, maui & me @ starbucks, metrowalk

i saw my friends from high school, Mica and Reena, they had a booth in the tiangge there... so nice.. and while we were shopping from their store, an "old girl" (what we call Assumption alumnae) was also shopping from that store, and well, a little chit-chat.

of course as expected, on a night like that there were a lotta yummy boys there and the parking - terrible! forced to park in the rough road, we were imagining how it would look like if it were raining... hmm..

btw, i still cant try to stick with my diet today, tonight is my dad's x'mas party for his employees.... oh joy! merry christmas to my waistline!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home