Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Top 12 Events/Trips of 2005

I merged into one entry my top events and trips because some are related anyway. and therefore i came down with my TOP TWELVE EVENTS/TRIPS of the year. These are probably the 12 of the happiest moments for the year 2005. There are many, however, these are the ones i've documented.


12. Sisqo Road Trip


Wasted. The Search for an open Starbucks.. desperate over a coffee fix.. we literally searched the entire Metro.
View Blog Entry: FRAP EMBASSY


11. Rizal Night Presentation


June 2005
Commemorating our National Hero
W/ sisses fr. Perla and Brother DeMolays

10. Caliraya w/ Sarsi


March 2005
Holy Week at Caliraya w/ Sarsi. We saw celebrities.. and were celebrities! haha..
it's an inside joke..





9. Most Educational Educational Trip
November 2005
For the many uneducational things and get away at Clark Pampanga

8. My birthday
August 2005
A party fit for a Sun Goddess... yes, even if it's drizzling in August.

View Bday Pic Gallery
View Blog Entry: BIRTHDAY AT DIVE REP


7. GDMC Installation- OES Bingo- Malate Gimik- Whew!

July 2005

3 events in a day? I was Chapter Sweetheart btw, of Douglas MacArthur Chap, IOD. and in Malate during the fellowship, there was some riot that i thought i'd lose my life to.. really!

View Gallery c/o Perla

View Perla's Blog



6. San Juan Batangas Tripping

July 2005
Mixing business with pleasure. We had one helluva report, had a blast and had a gorgeous tan.
I just love the clear water! dont you?
View Blog Entry: SUMMER IN JULY


5. Grand Assembly, Tacloban

May 2005

The trip that cost me my dad's trust.. hehe..

but in fairness i had a lotta fun. and Beth from Georgia came to visit.
View Gallery by Perla

View Blog Entry:SISTERS FROM GEORGIA




4. Cebu trip

February 2005
Our quickie trip to Cebu City. I made sure i visited Starbucks Cebu! I lost my driver's license here... :(

3. Coastal Clean Up and Diving



September 2005
One of the highlights of the year. Something new i learned and the fun was extraordinary. and yes, i'm tan and gorgeous! hehe


2. Tipsy Saturday
September 2005
A very successful party. A drink-all-u-can party. A party I organized and invested my sweat and blood into. The biggest party of the year!!!
and yeah.. people got drunk

View Tipsy Saturday Gallery

View Blog Entry: EVERYBODY GOT TIPSY


1. Ts Sem Ender

October 2005
We had Blue Coral all to ourselves for 3 days. The booze, the beach, the music, the buddies and the bodies! Completes me. This is the life.
View Sem Ender Gallery
View Blog Entry : TS SEM ENDER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home