Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Antipolo Mania

December 24:
  • last minute shopping
  • last minute grocery (as in the grocery people were already getting cranky)
  • meat festival
  • mass @NOLP w/ people staring at me and my off-shoulder dress and my sister and her backless top.. deym, are we gorgeous or what?
  • meat fest part 2
  • wasting the night away at Padi's Point Antipolo watching the christmas morning with the family..... oh and yeah.. dad's fart story- isang corny na joke..

December 25:

  • breakfast babuyan
  • a late lunch with the Ongsiako clan atop the beautiful mountain of Antipolo (formerly, Vista Linda.. my grandmother's bar turned nature sanctuary along Sumulong Hiway)
  • family switch.. bonding with the Eugenios
  • note: i received new underwears enough to suit me like a month w/o washing.. haha.. do i look like i dont wear one? but anyway, i love 'em
  • love Uncle Jul's gift: a pink croc-skin wrist watch-- yeah die reptile! and Mom's white gold anklet, and granny's Vic's Secret lotion... can't believe i'm still getting christmas presents!

gift from uncle jul

December 26:

  • batman marathon. thanks to the 5 in 1 DVD, i got to see the batman series
  • a few drinks w/ my uncles' buds at Leonardo's Antipolo.... point of information: they were the people who saw me through the years... now they're asking why i'm still single @ 21.. then again, why not...

December 27:

  • finally left the beautiful city of Antipolo
  • coffee w/ Gracee at Starbucks MegaStrip... and finally getting my planner!!! whoo hoo!!!! thanks to my friends who've donated their stickers to me: Mich, Cappy, Jem, Mark and most especially to Gracee (she demanded that i thank her.. and well she deserves it.. hehe)

me and my 2006 planner... my proudest moment for the year.. Olats!

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger Sun_Goddess said...

humanda sakin ang butiki.. hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home