Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Friday, February 24, 2006

woohoo!!!!

Mood: Super dooper elated to the maxWooHoo
Listening to: Pass the dutchie - Musical Youth


after weeks of sleeplessness, of cramming my data gathering, of touring marikina city in search of helpful inviduals who would answer my inquiries, of literally bonding with the PC for more than 24 hours straight, of missing my blog, of not drinking, of missing my friends, of missing some of my classes including that of randi's, of living on caffeine, of walking under the afternoon sun, of transcribing scribbled notes, of doing math and analyzing numbers, of going bitter over my partner, of not going out, of backaches and migraines, of using up what's left of my neurons, of not going on line in YM......

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH MY THESIS!!!! Bounce

.... meantime.... Tired




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home