Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Monday, February 13, 2006

Bitter Valentines.... NOT!

Mood: Pissed Peeing

Listening to: Under the Reggae Moon Moon 2 - Brownman Revival


Can u believe it..? it's valentines tomorrow! and i'm actually looking forward to it. yes i'm dateless, whoever said i'm not. but i'm not bitter or whatever. honest. Girl Winking

my parents did a good job making me believe i'm a pretty, lovable, adorable, smart, little bundle of joy.... the last thing i need is some idiot to confirm that by taking me out on a date out of desperation. hehe. i dont shudder at the sight of lovers either. all i know is that unless some teacher tries to mess up my day tomorrow, i'm gonna have fun.. and yes.. i will see Brownman Revival in UP! Blinking Heart

what pisses me? today, Feb 13, on the eve of Valentines... the first night of the UP Fair, Reggae night at that... i've got 2 big reports tomorrow. Depressed haaaayy... i was actually looking forward to it.. Brownman's playing tonight.. but alas.. my student instincts are kickin in.. di bale.. this would be my final few weeks in school... i hope!

yesterday my dad told my sister, in my presence:

after ate graduates, we wont see her at home anymore

the point hit home. i really am moving on to a different life in a few weeks! haay... i really hope so. i'm so tired of working on assignments, papers, etc. but then i suddenly felt some sort of loneliness upon hearing that.. i know i'm graduating a year behind my batchmates, but knock knock?! am i really ready?

blog break is over... back to work... here i go again.. haaaaayy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home