Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

T-R-U-S-T

Mood: Steady pa rin
Listening to: Better days - Diane Reeves



DEPENDABILITY...

RESPONSIBILITY...

HONESTY...

INITIATIVE...

TRUST...

(nope, not the thing made of rubber, ayt?)

these are the qualities i look for in a groupmate and thesis partner... i almost bled when my groupmate informed me 20 minutes before the time that he didn't receive my email containing my outline for the report.... F* S*!

now i've always considered myself quite able in making presentations and reports, but since he's from the college of fine arts, he volunteered to make the presentation for the group. and there... 20 minutes before my report, i went out of the classroom, to the next builiding to open my mail and make an instant 29-slide powerpoint presentation, complete w/ animation and stuff... my nerves were a wreck, my pulse pounding in my chest! i don't wanna faced with that kind of pressure!

to add insult to the injury... i text my thesis partner, inviting (is this even the right term for this?) him to work on our data gathering tomorrow.. his reply: sori, i'm goin to the hospital (again).... F* S*!!! i hate him!!!!





*ok, usapang h-o-t-t muna tayo... i'm eating spicy corned beef e




Your Seduction Style: Siren / Rake



You possess an unbridled sensuality that appeals to many.

The minute you meet anyone, you can make them crave you almost immediately.

You give others the chance to lose control with you... spiraling into carnal bliss.

A dangerous lover, you both fascinate and scare those you attract.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home