Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Beth tagged me...


Beth just tagged me... so here goes

Four jobs I've had:
surveyor (dotc)
CSR (ict)
sales intern (HHCM)
uhm... marketer? (TS)

Four movies I'd watch over and over:
a walk to remember
the notebook
wicker park
national treasure

Four places i've lived in:
antipolo city
quezon city
baguio city
marikina city

Four TV shows I love to watch:
csi
the practice
fear factor
sex and the city

Four websites I visit daily
blogger
cosmo
multiply
myspace

Four places I've been to on vacation:
baguio
cebu
pagudpod
aklan

Four foods I love:
sweets- all kind!
pasta esp pesto sauce
baked potatoes
grilled chicken breast

Four places I'd rather be:
italy
egypt
the carribean
hawaii

Tagging...
Jem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home