Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Saturday, January 28, 2006

dedications of a lifeless soul

Mood: Sob*sob
Listening to: Baby I love your way - Bob Marley


adik ako. slit my throat and find coffee flowing from my veins, cut up my lungs and find it pitch black. i feel like a lifeless, soul-less mass floating around. i'm beginning to miss my bed. i haven't had enough time to even sleep. what's funny is that i'm beginning to get used to it.

TO MY BOYLETS/BOYTOYS/ BOY BAWANGS (if you feel that you belong to any of these...)

sori.. this isn't just one of my priorities at the moment.. if you're sending me text messages and i'm not replying... well.. rest assured, i'm receiving them.

TO MY MOM

You know i love you and i know that all you want is the best for me. but forcing me to take 24 units jst to be able to march this march--i'm doing this more for you than for myself. i'm really having a difficult time, hurting myself in the process. don't worry.. i don't hate you. but i'm making this sacrifice because i know it will make you happy. i hope you appreciate it.

TO MY GIRLS

but of course, i always have time for you.... you are always free to bug me when you need a tearfest mate. :D

TO MY GROUPMATES

sori for breaking down... i'm exhausted and i'm not enjoying what i'm doing. gimme something else to do.. something more intelligent. in fact, we all should learn a lesson from this incident. lalo nitong na-spark ang competitiveness sakin. and i'm promise, here and now, i'm not gonna be some stuck up airhead in the future.

TO MY CHARMING PRINCE

ano ba anong petsa na? tanga ka ba talaga at naligaw ka na ng landas? sana magkatagpo nman tayo one of these days... sana pag gradweyt ko di ba.

TO MY DAD

i may be ** years old.. but i'm glad i can still come to you with tears in my eyes. i'm still your baby. and you're still be my #1 guy... if only all the guys can be like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home