Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

From the pages of my planner

Mood: Frenzied
Listening to: Una - Sponge Cola


I'm really tired. Seriously. i've a lot of things in my mind right now and would welcome death with open arms just in case it comes with in this week. this could very well be one of my 24-unit-frenzy-week.


Jan 16, Mon: Group presentation T115 -content was sent to me eve of the previous night, i worked on this til 3am..
Group Meeting w/ Mentor @ circle C -libre ni sir pong, we stayed there til 9 bloody PM
Jan 17, Tue: Group Meeting
Jan 18, Wed: Long Exam T153
STS Outline
Thesis school hopping. Destination: Manila
Jan 19, Thu: my self-declared no sleeping day
Jan 20, Fri Due: Book report T198
Due: content STS report
Market Analysis: Speed Dating... ahem

next week, i have reporting and exam in my favorite subject:STS

On top of that, my group is organizing 2 events, an alumni homecoming event for the 27th of January in Makati , and a speed dating event probably on the first week of Feb. this of course needs my marketing expertise (translation: phone calls and company visits)-which doesn't come easy when pressed for time. when exactly am i gonna do this?!

I've masterfully perfected the art of sleeping, reading and eating in transit. I'm really exhausted and havent been getting much sleep. i probably wont blog too. *sniff

I would like to thank my sponsors:
Body Shop, Maybelline and Beauty Bar: for continuously making me fabulous despite those terrible dark circles around my eyes and zits popping out here and there
Marlboro gold: o yes, i've once again joined the fumigation circle because of stress and missed meals (oh yes, including breakfast.. :C) hopefully i'd quit again after this month
Nescafe and Starbucks: for its aroma and caffeine content
Sunflower crackers, Oreos and Ritz Cheese: for keeping me alive, i so enjoy it especially when eaten in a UP-Katipunan jeep, or when snuck in the library under the nose of Ate Ping.

Moral lesson: don't be lazy. don't procrastinate. do not make your first 3 (or 4 or more) years in college a holiday to suffer your last 24 units.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home