Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Monday, January 09, 2006

PRIME hangover

Mood: incredibly normal
Listening to: nothing (@ the library)


i'm in between classes and i plan to skip lunch.. to make my time worthwhile, i'm doing this one thing i love most aside from sleeping..(i hate u if you're thinking otherwise!) and it is BLOGGING


yesterday was one hell of a day...! lemme just do a recap.. i was so fucked up, i got drunk while i was on YM with jemma. we were both in our melancholic modes and i slowly got tipsy. jem decided that i was a crappy conv-mate and decided to let me go.
i go up to my room to try to get a shut-eye before we go to mass.
my head was sssooooo in a whirl that i couldnt. this caused me to run to my bathroom and barf.
to rid my mouth of the awful taste of bile (is it?) i drank water from the tap water of my sink! how crazy is that?
then i felt so sick once again, i sit on my toilet and rest my head on my sink.... and guess what...?! i fall asleep.. i was just awoken by my sister who comes up to my room.
upon discovering that i stained my shorts,i take them off and sleep only in my undies.. now this is perfectly normal for me... but leaving the door open was a different story...
yikes... i was still able to go to mass and thank Jesus (jem, hope ur reading this) after taking a short nap and taking a cold shower.

btw, i watched PRIME again.. i'm still so into it. [and the musical score is superb also] watching it, however, brought me to realization how lucky i am. in the movie, Thurman's character became so dependent on her psycho-analyst that gave her unconventional relationship a lil more twist for the story. --which did wonders in giving the movie more humor.
but for me, i need no therapist.... i've got friends and they don't charge me for their time! they're always there to share with me all my triumphs, to listen to my every aspiration and most especially to hit me in the head whenever i screw up.
jem thanks for yesterday! :D

today i'm feeling so fine... never been better! i've had my tear-fix induced by some alcoholic substance.. and i feel great... now i'm back in the game and ready to take on the world... :D

NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:

i ain't sayin im a goldigga, but i ain't messin wid no broke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home