Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Monday, January 02, 2006

before i go back to norm

awww.... im gonna miss being a bum... but i have to go back to normal by tomorrow

well anyway... during the new year bang... our poor aga was under our PC table terrified of the new year noise...

today i had lunch with marts, he just came back from his x'mas holiday in tacloban.

yesterday i went to mass with my family and then there's this woman later 40s-early50s... and i know exactly who she is... Josh's mom.... read this post for reference to josh ... well, after the mass i surprised her w/ a "happy new year greeting and the sweetest smile and she smiled back... Josh wasnt w/ her and she doesnt know me. but she greeted me back w/ a smile... now back in the car, my sister tells this story to my dad and he goes: "that's my girl!"... naks.. hanep sa suporta! haha

i can't wait to grab the new ish of Cosmo Mag for january.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home