Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Monday, January 16, 2006

Eklavu ng mga Gurangers at Chenes ng mga Kiddos

Mood: sleepy
Listening to: nothing again



My weekend? oh it was lovely! I simply spent it in the sunshine city of Antipolo...
Saturday evening: i was forced to attend a social gathering of the old rich people in antipolo.. with old i meant: families who have dominated the elites of antipolo for at least 40 years, simultaneously, majority of the guests being aged 60 and above. 70th birthay party of my mom's barkada's mom (follow?). i reiterate, i was forced by my mom who wanted me to grant her the "bragging rights" of having a daughter from UP... c'mon mom, let's not make a big deal out of this, can we? never the less, i surrender.

there, i dine with 5 matronas (my grandmother included), my mom in her 40s, my kid cousin (11) who insisted to come because of the food, and one handsome young gentleman about my age. His name Mark G. , (for privacy purposes, i shall not reveal his last name) and he was the only person who made my evening-- that was before he took the hand of one of the matronas and began dancing swing with her.. Deym. DI. o well... so much for a lovely evening.

Sunday i run a Voltes 5 marathon. 12 episodes all in all, before i attended my cousin's 8th birthday party. So there just anyone i know celebrating his/her late teen/early 20s birthday huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home