Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Friday, November 04, 2005

Even Goddesses have a boring day

i did my chores and have been on-line all morning. it's a boring day. no action whatsoever. it's a holiday. no work, no gracee on line. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i was reading cappy's blog.. that girl is a blog addict.. and she used to tease me about it. well.. i figured.. it's fun, isn't it... when you're happy u write it down.. when you're sad u write it down.. when you're perplexed, u write it down.. and when you're bored, you read what you've written the past days.. and be happy or sad or perplexed once again.. at least not bored!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
like i promised, i will post a picture of my dear sister, Juannah as soon as my upload quota refreshes.. and here she is.. lovable juannah. w/ here curls & all.

and as u can see im bored.. really bored. im taking pics of myself using our webcam for no particular reason. just to keep myself busy.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i didnt get my diver's certification. i could but i opted not to. my dad told me he's gonna give me money, but i figured, it really won't matter if i get one today or later after my graduation. i wouldn't be able to use it til i have my own money.. it would not be nice on my part if i keep on asking. i'll wait til im earning my keep. then i'd spend like hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home