Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Sunday, November 06, 2005

my last week on break

this is my final weekend as a free citizen of the world... tomorrow and the day after that will be enrollment frenzy and then on wednesday, my calvary as a scholarly (yeah right!) young adult begins... i'm keeping my hopes up.. i'm gonna be taking 24 whopping units, and with luck, my last 24 units as a college student. ~but of course that is subject to the availability of classes, and my ability to charm the adviser (for that matter, i'm gonna have to seek sir alampay!)..



so for my weekend... i'll make it brief.. i was able to give jemma her lip and cheek tint. i met up with some friends, some chitchat, afternoon snacks and went to laarni's house so she can pick up her overnight stuff. we spent the night girl-talking.. and well.. bashing u-knw-whats (if u dont.. well, sori i cant say). when laarni left, i started sheena's get-rid-of-ur-love-handles work out plan. haha.. thanx for that sheenababes!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hey jst wanted to share this photo of my favorite pieces of jewelry... my butterfly belly stud, my personalized bracelet (see "tasha" written on it? a gift from my dear Sisqo Cappy) and my Assumption High School ring. don't i just rock? i can't wait to get that UP college ring for a change!!!


hey i've updated my photos of the TS indoc


so there goes the week.... school, be ready, ima comin to getcha!!! :D


hey.... say what? i did it with a werewolf?!!!! asteeg!!

Which Harry Male Harry Potter Character Will seduce You? by jarrad_wolfspirit
Name
Seduced byProffessor Remus Lupin
WhereIn Lupin's Office
What pick up line did he use?Care for a snog, or maybe just a quick shag
How was itWOW!!!
How many times did you do it60
Memorable QuoteBark...Growl...bark
Quiz created with MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home