Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Sunday, February 26, 2006

ang mga bagay na namiss nyo

Mood: smiley wiley Big Hug
Listening to: Girl from Ipanema - Lee Riteneur, Al Jarreau, Oleta Adams


ok ok, i've recovered my lost sleep.. how i did that? i made a no-show to my teacher's required booth manning in the trade show in megamall.. heller? i-require bang mag 20 hours kame over the weekend? i didn't go to UP just to be bossed around (again).. technically, we can complain about it in the student board or something.. hey, i'm not your regular activist. but i really hate it when people powertrip.

anyway, i've recovered sleep, that's my point. the past week seemed like eons ago.. over! grabe tong thesis na to. but my first draft is over, i'm so glad. so what did i miss to blog....?

feb 18, saturday: i went home to antipolo, it was my granny's 69th birthday. ayos.. i kinda wanna work really hard so i can give her a 70th b-day party... yikes. that's like a year from now. but well, she's the dearest thing to me so it'll be all worth it.

in the evening, i went to san mig in san marcelino, GDMC's installation.. but i only got there in time for drinks, then we went to UP fair.. uy i miss third "lavaboy" lava.. we got to UP just in time to see Brownman! grabe i'm in love! haha

of course who could ever forget about "pa".... grabe.. asar talo sya.. he's pikon i know, but i guess i really stoofed him well. am i guilty? hell no! that's what you get for hitting on too many girls in the same group. he hit on two very dangerous girls (trish and me), little did he know that revenge was sweet.

with nacs, trish and jem at the booth

kasama si ren and third

me and jemzie... again

ang may ari ng bahay

feb 21, tuesday: "sin city, 2nd floor" invited us to go to meatshop, sure. so i did. i met up with joev, sweet, gian, benj and martin @ starbucks katips.. i'm just glad that we get to hang out someplace actually 5 mins away from my home, sweet, home. i'm tired of travelling miles away just to hang out. we met trish before we went to meat shop. and no, no smokes, no booze. just coffee and iced tea for me on the account that i was on my detox diet. and guess what, i think i did well.

feb 23, thesis thursday: thesis till you drop. for a couple of days i've been conceptualizing the content of my thesis.. and i was able to.. i had it all in my head and in my concept outline i made for myself... i've been burning wires and keeping my sisters off from the pc. then on a thursday morning, thesis partner texts: "tasha, submission ng thesis tom, gawa tayo today?"...... THE NERVE!

my reply: "yon nga e, tomorrow na, anong gusto mong gawin, magic-in natin data natin?"

partner: wag na tayong mag away, let's maximize the time we have left and the data we've (potah, anong WE!!!) gathered. ilan ba nakuha naten?

me: FYI, i started the thesis last week pa. we only got 8 (4 i got my self, 3 share kame, 1 sa kanya).. since obviously we lack data, i consulted w/ ma'am and she suggested that i do a separate interview on baranggays, and i made 6.

partner: o bakit hindi mo sinabi sakin? di ba dapat 2 tayong gumagawa? i'm sori, i did the best that i can do, i went to 5 schools who just made me come back over and over (hmph... based on experience, schools don't make you "come back over and over", they either help you or reject you). i'm sory i'll do anything..

me: may napapala ba ko dun sa mga times na sinasabi ko sayong tulungan mo ko? saka gusto mong magbilangan tayo ng schools na napuntahan? and do you actually expect me to let you do the analysis when you don't know anything about our data or where we are in our thesis.. kasi hindi ka nman nagtatanong.

shortcut: mahabang diskusyon and then i finally let him come help me, but that i will still inform our teacher with what seemed like a division between our labor.. and as if an insult to my effort, the only thing he did was to make a 3-page (double spaced) analysis on my 11-page data full of diagrams and precious information i researched via interviews (both ambush and scheduled), phonecalls and googling? amp! in the end i had to edit his work almost replacing everything he said and came up with a more comprehensive 6-page analysis. what did i expect from him anyway right?

feb 24, friday: while the philippines was still in a state of emergency, i was in front of the PC w/ only an hour's worth of sleep. still groggy i learned that there's no classes... coolness. more hours and i finally finish my thesis..

as a reward for my hard work i go to xaymaca... before that... i insisted that my dad buy a digicam.. haha. and we did. just in time to go to xaymaca to watch brownman revival... deym!!! dino's so hott!! unfortunately our installer won't effin work.. hay.. i'll continue this when i've uploaded the pics..

VDay's over, time to pimp mah site... soon i will... gotta run

Beachi'm so summer excited!!

Heart Shelli miss prince charming!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home