Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

random blurbs from a girl who can't blog

Mood: indifferent
Listening to: Buttons - Pussycat dolls


because i'm damn too busy i'll just spill like crazy

of work:

i'm overworked the past week.. no exaggerations! i didn't have a day off last week and i stay till 9 at work :(

people say i'm different now.. i've grown up. grown serious.. now i'm not sure if this is a positive thing.

i want a work near my house or a house near my work (pureza?!)

after 3 months i finally had a break to get my long over-due driver's licence

time is more valuable than money

of friends:

happy birthday to jem (yesterday) i really hope things become better soon for you.... konting tiis girl... my wish for you is to have more strength... just holler if you need me ayt?

i miss my sisqos! as in... we super need bonding moments!

of family:

i miss my home... i come home everyday yeah but i never get to spend some quality time with my family anymore.. :(

of love:

to my baby, i love you like allie loves noah.. i love it when i get terribly angry one second with you and superlatively in-love the following. how you do it.. i don't know how. i don't know how you could make me laugh with even the most trivial things. i love it that we're so crazy about each other. love you bading!




of me:

i'm turning 22 next week... yikes.. how time flies.. really creepy...

my wish list:

  • maybelline hyper diamonds watershine lipstick in precious copper
  • pink and black undies (not that i lack 'em, i just want more)
  • monkey things
  • that perfume from guess (but i guess no one will get that for me so i'll get it for myself on payday)
  • a really expensive pen (which my honey will get for me.. hehe)
  • a macbook... eto pa rin hanggang ngayon
  • sony bean walkman