Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Sunday, June 18, 2006

the good and the bad side of lil miss queen

Mood: Lazy
Listening to: random noise


the good:

let's start of with the good. today i've been a good daughter. i treated my family out for lunch and then i bought my sister her school supplies.. then after shopping we had ice cream (at the ice cream bar at shakey's katipunan)


savoring the sinful mound of dairy

the bad:

yesterday.. i met up with some old friend i shouldn't have met up with... no further details.















My Weekend Update
Updated June 18, 2006

Main activity: Makati Night
Hung out with: Jem and Third
Funniest thing: midnight conversations
Worst thing: duty calls...
Time I got home: 9 am
Time I was supposed to be home: i dont have curfew na :)
Latest time I woke up: 9 am (ginising ni dadi pogi)
Most suspicious activity: was terribly suspicious
Hottest outfit: very, very hot!
Laziest outfit: wala.. hot lahat
Plans for next weekend: that was \"the last time\"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home