Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Monday, June 12, 2006

Through the fire.....

Mood: no more feelin good :(
Listening to: I've Got You, Babe - UB40


When my good friend carlo told me that their warehouse and showroom got burned (he owns a furniture exporting company) i felt bad. He showed me the pictures and i really felt down. Things like those only happen to people in TV, not to your friends... not to you...

Yesterday, when i got home terribly tired from work, my sisters started calling me from upstairs. I was actually excited to see them coz i had pasalubong for them. Only to find out that our car shop in Cubao got burned.... burned badly to the ground. Every equipment, every spare part, every car and the entire building which I used to call home.. everything turned to ashes... I felt really terrible. Our jap spitz, Dao, who's been our dog for years not also met his end. Poor doggie...

What's worse is that properties (3 cars) of our clients also got burned. My dad is now selling his former Volvo '03 to the junkshop as I write.. :(

The family is really down. but it's moments like these that one realizes the value of family. I'm glad nobody (aside from Dao and our goldfishes) got hurt. My family is still together and we see the support of our family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home