Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My DAD and Wedding Bells

Mood: caf-feigne high and melo dramatic
Listening to: Canon in D



My very dear Baby,

In times like these, your words of appreciation and efforts of creating a blog for me just assures and strenghtens me the more of how good the love of God can be for our family.

I admit being a less commited dad in your life especially during your childhood years. Even up to the present, I still have those misses...and yet you make me feel as if I have been that perfect dad for you. May I take this opportunity to ask for your forgiveness for the mistakes I have commited against you and for the times I failed as a father.

I love you and try to give the best for you based on my discerment of what's the best for that moment. You may expect the same constant love from me. My love for you is forever. Nothing will ever change that. I will be your dad and you'll be my baby forever. You are a gift from God that I cherish, value, and that gives more meaning to my life.

forever;

dad





This is my dad's reply to my multiply blog of my previous post of my previous blog. Grabe noh? senti mode. i was close to tears when i read it, if only he wasnt around. you know me... you're average, everyday cheezee laydee.. cry baby nga somebody told me. Hell i care. This is me, deal with it. I mean, hello?! It doesn't follow that if I cry that I'm weak right? It means I'm emotional, probably have a higher EQ than others. But weak... well, that's not something I wouldn't describe myself.

Well, back to my point.. wala lang.. i think we're slowly recovering from the tragedy. Well at least I am. A couple of days ago I passed by our former home/shop...
I saw the wreck.. You know, the typical, the shattered windows, blackened everything, the place is lonely like a haunted wreck. It breaks my heart but then I just had to see for myself to convince me that it's really, as in really, gone. Well, it is. Move on.

Wedding Bells

You know I'm sooo in love.. with whom?! D@mn! No one in particular. Is this crazy or what? Wala lang. I just feel so alive. Weird noh? Honestly my babsy and i, we're not doing very well... he's being his usual guy-self.. i mean we're ok, just fine, not bad but personally I'm not the oh-so-dreamy-sparkle-in-my-eyes kinda mood. But I'm so in the mood for lovin'.. ewan ko ba. Maybe because i'm still in the "wedding fair" mood. believe me. it's a cliche, but yeah, some girls have dreamt about their wedding day from the time they were 4... Well let's put it this way.. I've started brainstorming since I was 19. OK.. guys... I'm not hearing any wedding bells ringing anytime soon, ayt.. I just have a somewhat clear picture of my dream wedding... let's just say I've got a creative mind. Just a tip: Girls! When you get ideas.. write it down.. it really helps. one day ill probably upload this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home