Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Monday, November 07, 2005

is MY LAST SEM as an UNDERGRAD

I know God loves me. but when i woke up today, he made it quite obvious. I'm still quite shaky as i write because of all the excitement i'm feeling. I slept quite late (around 1am) this morning because i was reading Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, which i borrowed from Martin.

at 5 am, an urgent knock on my bedroom door. it's my sister Jessi, asking for her allowance w/c was with me. still groggy, i tried to locate it in my dark room.. i did and went back to sleep.

at exactly 7:11 am, my alarm rang and got out of my so cool and comfy bed at exactly 7:15 am. it was raining quite hard, i didn't really wanna go out. i did some math for the grocery we did last night and submitted the accounted receipts to my dad when i went down for breakfast. he asked me what i was gonna do for the day. i told him it's enrollment day.. he asked me what was i still doin at home at 8... shouldn't i be at school early today? coolly, i told him, i just need to enlist 6 more units (2 subjects) and i'll be as good as done.

i took a shower and after i got ready... the sun is shining brightly.. like saying: "go get it, girl!". hold on, the best is yet to come..

before i crossed the commonwealth ave going to my wonderful college of the UP Asian Institute of Tourism i bumped into my thesis partner Edward. we are so geared up for the more complicated part of our thesis this coming term... oh yeah...!!!!

as we were approaching the college, we saw this really loooong line (it's so looong it's visible from the highway!), but being the charming character i am, we got ourselves in the first quarter of the line.. thank you Archie Yuki! i missed my friends.. we chatted cheerily for a few mins til it was our turn to be served.. Guess what! No Failures!!! :D

my luck keeps on coming... after the 1st step, i now go to step #2, and there was another loooong line! thank heavens, there is a special short line for the graduating peeps. just my luck (no sarcasm), i get a good adviser and grants me overload~24 whopping units!

step 3: i need to get 2 more subjects--one required major, one tourism elective. i listed down my preferred sked, i listed 2 for my elective, just in case i dont my first choice. i get to the enlistment room. no line, i was up next, 2 subjects, i get in less than 10 minutes. and i got my first choice elective!

but wait, there's more... less than a minute after i reached touch down, the rain started to pour hard... whoa! the wonders God is showering over me today! i'm soooo sooo happy! it took me less than 2 hours to complete the most tedious parts of the enrollment process, and i only got the best. i didnt even get to read the book i brought for the boring waiting time, well, except in transit goin to school, my heart was pounding on the way home (until now!) that i really concentrate on it. i don't even have to go back to school tomorrow, all i need is to pay, which i can do on a regular school day (classes for UP start on the 9th)...










































My Schedule for the 2nd Semester, AY 2005-2006

Day

Subject

Time

Monday
Thursday

Tour 198

8:30-10

Tour 117

10-11:30

Tour 115

1-2:30

Tour 200

2:30-4
Tuesday
Friday


Tour 111
10-11:30

Nat Sci 1
Chem/Physics


1-2:30

Science Technology and Society
(STS)


2:30-4

Saturday

Tour 153

1-4


this is for the information of my friends who'd like to cut classes w/ me, and for the boys who'd like to date me: mark my vacant! jus kidding!


i created a very strong statement for my title... i'll laugh at myself if i don't graduate. har har.. i can't let myself get embarrassed.. so i better strive hard!


Target Grade: 1.5

of course i'm not gonna get that, i never did, but i have to give myself a goal so i'll have an inspiration to work on, right?



Things to do to Graduate
1. Substitute Math 17 for Math 11, and Math 101 for Stat 101 (FYI, i was BS. Physics-Math)

2. Complete application for Graduation

3. Set myself to ACAD-MODE!!!





happy start of the sem!!!!!! God Speed!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home