Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lazy

Mood: Hungry
Listening to: Love on the Run - Chicane


Believe it or not, in a few weeks time school's gonna be over... i hope forever, but not actually counting on it. why? i have a biatch for a teacher in STS... yes STS- Science, Technology and Society... me.. a former BS. Physics-Math and Biology major. People never take STS seriously, UP peeps would know that.. but not for my class. i'm giving this subject more priority than my majors, i never missed a class.. still, it's never getting easier. *tears*

well anyway, I can take it this summer if things fall apart.. just hope it doesnt.


i did something wrong AGAIN... i trusted the wrong people. haaayy... some people are just so immature! you think you can trust them but they just wont shut up. now the people who trust you thinks you're some tattletale and once again you become the "co-star" of everyone's rumors.. well... keep on drooling..

well, hell i care! although i'm not totally unaffected, in the most part i can live with it. if i'm proud of something is that i'm independent (ok jem, i'm almost entirely), and i have OTHER groups of friends i can hang out with in case people starts loving me too much. as for my 2 "best friends".. after accusing me of being a traitor... they still love me.. and love me good....

at si jemma lang po ang nakakaintindi nitong post kong ito. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home