Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Friday, February 20, 2009

all in a days work

afternoon (just when the rest of the sales team has gone back from their sales call), i was sitted on jay's huge arm chair, typing away... he rings my mobile.. asks me some work stuff - the answers can be found on my desk 180 degrees away (we are sitted with our backs to each other). i put one knee on the chair and swivel the chair around, with my left hand on my fone and my right hand on the back of the seat... and whoops... i fall face flat to the floor.. i think i might have said something offensive also... ms undine's and ms pinky from their offices stood up in alarm, everybody else followed.. i still managed to get my phone back to my ear in a split second...

jay from the phone: anong nangyari sayo?
me: wala po ... (blood rushing to face... colleagues starting to crowd around me, me standing up as if wala lang hehe)
jay: hindi nga ?
me: wala talaga
jay: nalaglag ka no?
me: opo (tawa.. haha)
jay: sa upuan ko?
me: haha.. opo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home