Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Saturday, December 13, 2008

This is why my boss is cool :)

... at 6 pm...

BOSS JS: I'm going to my meeting now.. are you going home already?

ME: Soon, I'm just finishing a few things....

...after an hour of meeting...

BOSS JS: Yes! We got the signed contract from Mr C! Ms Joy's been waiting for this.

ME: Great! Well done sir.

BOSS JS: o, you're still here? how's ms. x's contract and mr. x' group?

ME: all done, sir. revised rates for company x on your in-tray as well. can I put mr. x's contract on hold til monday since we haven't received their revised B.O

BOSS JS: no problem, just make sure you inform the outlets of the anticipated changes.

ME: finished that too. :)

BOSS JS: ok good .... kaya ka ba nag oovertime ngayon dahil nappredict mong magkakasakit ka bukas?

ME: ahm... hmm... lemme see... medyo :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home