Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Day 1: My Respectable Roster of Educators

On my first day of classes, i arrive on time. and this is what starting the sem is all about. i get into class... nada, the room is empty. i'm a little too early.

my first class: Business Policy in the Tourism Industry. My prof, intellectual hottness, Dr. Ramon Benedicto "Randelicious" Alampay . and today we're learning about strategic management... deym! i'm so inspired. I've only had this teacher once before in my Domestic Tourism class 3 sems ago. i was unlucky to not have him as my thesis advisor also. In class, i was just simply in awe. A graduate of AIT, he's obtained his MA in tourism from the University of Hawaii, and he's the only person in the Philippines who's got a PhD in Tourism.. *sigh* and humble enough to say he's not God~ but u know wat? HE IS!!! :D

Class #2: EcoTourism , interesting subject, our professor is planning environmental trips to the likes of Anilao, Batangas w/c is of course one of the best dive spots in the Philippines. My professor Dr. Antonio L. Lazaro he prefers to be called "Tony" in class. but of course i couldn't. neither could my classmates...one actually addressed him as "tito tony" LOL well the catch, he's a dad mason, as introduced by Mr. Zito O'choa to urs truly. He kinda built me up good to my prof.. thanks very much. i guess i deserved it. :) He's a cool guy. Also a graduate of AIT, with a MA in Urban Planning and a PhD in Philippine Studies. Btw, he noticed i was reading Dan Brown's Da Vinci code.


No class for the rest of the day. Teachers yet to be switched on to acad mode :) i have a good feeling this sem will be great (yeah bitch, keep telling urself that!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I gave my blog a new look... this is me! A professional beach bum! Do u just love my heading? i made it my self, of course graphics used are all courtesy of Hed Kandi.. Deym, this is just so me, Beach and House music + hott babes hehe.. i'm so conceited! i beg you let me be. :) btw... i typed "sun Goddess" on the search engine and found this Miss Thang .. check it out.. it's so me again.. :D

You Are an Appletini

Most of the time, you're a typical party girl / guy.
But when you get super sauced, you really up your sex appeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home