Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

DIE-T


Mood: Grrr terrible
Listening to: Alapaap - 6 cycle mind (eraserhead cover)


DIET... a word in the toplist of my taboo concepts. effin' diet! but i guess the time has come to properly commence this wretched activity. but let me just say this... starting a healthy diet is really difficult during your period when you crave for everything delightfully sweet. extra difficult when you've just discovered your own recipe for a starbucks-like, home-made frap blended coffee Coffee -- yes, jessi and i just did!

the mall also isn't the best place for people trying to lose weight. yesterday.. in my desperate search for the best looking levi's jeans (no i don't have a problem w/ the size), i had to go to robinson's east... alas... mcdonald's on my right, jobee on my left. the aroma of the chicken joy lingering in my nose, making my mouth water. what do i get for myself? a chicken salad sandwich on wheat bread. fabulous! look.. unlike crash-dieters, i'm not planning to starve myself.. i'm just taking out the fat off my menu and regulating my eating hours.

this afternoon, after my fruit Orange cocktail-sans the syrup-lunch, i went to L.A (lower antipolo) to visit my mom at work. on the way home i pass by riverbanks.. and eating time was just around the corner. desperately, i try to find the most calorie friendly meal i could.. and i run into SISIG HOORAY, a store that obviously boasts of its sisig. dammit! i go to the booth next to it and buy a natural strawberry Strawberry fruit shake-small and a tuna waffle. i guess i'm making some progress, on regular days i would've gotten that sisig and probably an ice creamIce Cream for dessert. not today baby! not for this month... i'm praying for a miracle... Angelic


me, after a month!

o yes....Damn Damn and strictly no alcohol too!! White Wine (not more than a bottle of light at least)

Shoot Me shoot me next time you see me with a bar of Candy Bar 2 Candy Bar 3 Candy Bar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home