Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Mood: tired, bored
Listening to: How could you - KC and Jojo


i'm bored... i'm tired

what do u get when u wed a men's magazine owner and a beauty queen? a reception full of beautiful people. Rissa Mananquil-Samson, Robbie Mananquil, Isabel Roces, Nicolette Bell, Bianca Valerio, Bubbles Paraiso, Hans Montenegro, Diether Ocampo, Marilen Faustino... just to name a few.

yesterday evening.. i had an all nighter with my orgmates... haay.. super tiring.. wala pakong tulog na matino. + pig out sessions while i was trying to come up with a business plan for KAFFA, my jamaican coffee house for my feasibility study.

my installer still wont work.... my parents were out for the week end and my YOUNGER sister made her bf sleep in our house for 2 nights..... grabe noh... wala akong masabi....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home