Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Friday, November 11, 2005

Day 2: I'm a wannabe science major

i came to class on time again. and it took a lotta effort to do so.. thank you to robert (langdon) for another sleepless night! i just can't put that book down.


so this morning, i did some morning exercises and got ready for class. when i got to class, my teacher for my 10 am class did yet another no-show! deym! i then spent the rest of the morning following Langdon's adventures and planning my lunchdate with my Sisqo friends, Johr & Giselle.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We were supposed to have lunch at the UP Law Canteen, my favorite food place in the entire campus because of their Pesto (my fave pasta).. but alas, they've employed a new caterer for the sem.. :( sob... No more lunches at law, no more sightings for Law Studs. Well, i never saw any hotties anyway.. :( they were just never around when i'm there. We decided to eat at Chocolate Kiss @ the UP Alumni Center. ~since my craving for Pesto has already been activated. so there, the 3 of us bonded and chatted about girly stuff... I shared the dessert w/ Johr, w/c is a good thing, coz if she didn't, i would've gulped the entire thing... I'm so a sucker for SWEETS!!! i'l eat anything as long as it's sweet... and u wonder why i'm not thin.


So anyway, after our lunch date, i needed to head for my NatSci 1 (physics/chem). I didn't know where the classroom is so i asked Giselle to accompany me. i had only a few minutes to spare and i'm still lost. Whatta relief when i arrived on time for class. and just my luck, i found a note saying that my class was moved to another building (NIGS), which is at least a kilometer away, with no transport service available. Grrrrr!!!! I half-ran to class, and began my search for the lost classroom. i got there on time to sign my class card. I'm probably the oldest person in that class w/ the exeption of my prof.. Haaaay!


My next class Science, Technology and Society (STS) was to be held in the same room as my Natsci, so i didn't have to leave the room.. its such a small room to hold such a big class. I didnt know anyone in either of my afternoon class, and it sucks. Especially because we needed to form groups of 5s for reporting. I paired up w/ a stranger and luckily found another college-mate w/ her own companion. so we needed just one more. and we found one more collegemate who came late. we were the earliest to approach the proctor for the group listing and we got to choose good enough topics w/c are the Effects of Science and technology to the Environment and Ethics relating to Science and Technology. and guess what, i'm the group leader! sick sick sick! just what i needed to put me in deeper sh*t of this academic pit. Haaaaay!!! Help me Lord!!! I hate Tuesdays and Fridays!!!!!!!


 






What Your Underwear Says About You



You buy the sexiest underwear you kind find, and always have something hot on underneath your clothes.



You're comfortable in your own skin - and don't care to impress anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home