Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Friday, March 24, 2006

almost all down

Mood: Dead tired Perplexed
Listening to: Nothing but the buzzing of the wind


Things to do DONE: Thumbs Up

thesis first draft (feb 24)
thesis poster (mar 15)
thesis final paper
promotional plan and collaterals(mar 22)
business plan - Tourism Planning (mar 17)
business plan - Strategic Management (mar 24)
Term Paper - STS (im the group leader) (mar 22)
Class paper - Ecotourism. (i'm the leader of the paper constructing group)
business plan - Entrepreneurship - thanks to our biz stints this is foregone!
4th long exam - STS (mar 21)
4th long exam - Natsci1 (mar 21)
finals natsci - i have a good feeling i'm gonna be exempted
defense business plan - Tour planning (mar 24) Cancelled!

it has been a busy week but at least i'm almost done. the final hard bound paper will need only a day to complete. after 4 nights of waiting for the sun rise, i'm finally done.

i just emailed to my partner my part in the promotional plan and my collateral ideas. prior to that i consolidated and edited my group's (ahem, leader-leaderan) paper in ecotourism.



my concept: jamocca.. a reggae bar + cafe
work of an amateur lay out artist+ a sickening monochromatic monitor

and before that i completed my part in our group's biz plan for strategic management and bonded and pigged out with my STS group mates on the night when i had 2 exams and no decent sleep.

my sts group- back: carla, meng; front: ana, me

after a looooong night


there's no use sleeping now. it's 5 am. my things are still in a mess. our flight is sometime later, i didn't even bother ask the time. all i know is that dad wants to get out at 7.30 am. i have a few minutes to spare. ergo i blog. i'm tired and drained. but i'm glad it's almost through... Not Sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home