Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Holiday

Mood: Steady lang
Listening to: Be My World - Milky


My family, together with Sarsi, and I went to Infanta, Quezon for the Holidays. Ayun, ang saya. at night, while watching the full moon being reflected on the water, while listening to the waves, staring at the flow and ebb of the water, while feeling the coolness of the sea breeze on my bare skin and the grainy sand on my toes.... I missed him... BIG TIME!

What joy it would have been to share that moment with someone you love... haaaayyy!!! Need A Hug

Some pictures from Quezon:

Sarah and Me baking in the sun

Sarah and me and our gorgeous tan

This is where is get my good looks.. hehe..

My sister, maui and I

With Sarah in our humble dressing room (day 2)