Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Irate ako

Mood: IRATE!!!!
Listening to: the TV


obviously i'm feeling irritated as ever. well, i just hate that things aren't going my way.. which come to think of it, will happen not just once in my life and which i must learn to live with...

haaaay.. give me this moment to rant at least.

well, the thing that makes irritates me the most is the fact that my graduation is pending due to a mistake in the spelling of my oh-so-fabulous name by my former-beloved campus --baguio. and although i'm glad that i'm hearing good news (so far...) from Hyatt... i would appreciate it if i could at least have this week devoted entirely to my graduation. i mean i haven't found a decent dress yet! and i haven't bought my sablay yet.

to add insult to injury... i'm getting irate over someone also. please love life... this isnt the best time to get bothered by you.

the only thing that keeps me goin these days is a few getaways like seeing Tristan and Isolde... o how i love it! the story is fantastic, although i don't want to spoil the thrill by narrating about the movie just yet.. but i loved it. and puh-lease! it's not like Romeo and Juliet ok?! Romeo and Juliet are nuts, i've always said. but tristan and isolde, it's a love story that has some sense in it. all the characters have an impact in the story. not just two nutcases who can't get their hands off each other.

ok i'm not being cynical. love at first sight are for kids. they don't happen in real life. chances are this lovely fella you're eyeing on is empty in the head or has a cold heart. ironic, love is a concept that is both under-estimated and over-rated. maybe because some people claims to know so much about this absurd concept. but you know? that's what complicate things. let love be what it is. let it grow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home