Mythology

the life and thoughts of the Sun Goddess

Monday, November 14, 2005

How cool is your dad?


some dads drive a Ford F150, my dad is one of them.. but few are dads who drive a Mazda MX5.. fewer are dads who drive a big bike.. you see, at his age, my dad is pretty cool.
this morning i wanted to wear a mini skirt, but my dad will be taking me to class in his bike, so i had to wear jeans.

a couple of days ago i bumped our car, i was nervous all the way home. when i got home i told him my booboo.. he smiled it off and said that it was ok.

that evening, he took me and my sisters to eastwood for a couple of drinks and to spend some QT.. and he even joked me about smoking... luckily i already quit months ago so i didnt have to lie.

now i've got a report on entrepreneurship, he's my interviewee. whew! this opened up my eyes to everything that he's done for us, and i'm so grateful to have him.

i used to have a lot of problems opening up to my dad, but now i'm beginning to see the friend in him, over the father-figure. whatever happens, this guy will always be my main man! :)






You Have Your PhD in Men



You understand men almost better than anyone.

You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.

Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.



now, this can't be true!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home